Campaign Owners can offer Perks in exchange for a contribution. Perks can be objects, acknowledgements, a thank you, services, events, or anything that does not violate our Terms of Service. Below is a list of what you can and cannot offer as perks, per Indiegogo's Terms of Service:
What You Can't Offer As Perks
- A monetary return on investment, share of a company, share of profits, or loan repayment.
- Real estate property
- Entry into a raffle or contest
- Firearms or weapons
- Prescription or illegal drugs
- Pornography or sexually explicit materials
- Tax Deductions, unless you are a nonprofit organization registered as 501(c)(3) in the United States. See this article to learn how to issue tax deductions to contributors: How to Raise Funds for a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit.
What You Can Offer as Perks
- Advanced sales of goods or services
- Discounts, coupons or gift certificates
- Acknowledgement, thanks or recognition (e.g. Associate Producer credits)
- Anything else that is not against our Terms of Service
For more Perk ideas, check out Great Perk Ideas.