Once you've finished setting up your campaign and are ready to launch, you'll need to click Go Live to make it visible to the public. Here are instructions on how to launch your campaign:
- From your campaign page, click "Manage Campaign" in the upper right corner of your campaign page (beneath the Search box)
- Click "Edit" from the drop-down menu that appears
- Click on the "Get Funded!" section
- Scroll to the bottom of the page; you should see the "Review Campaign" button
- If you do not see this button, you may still have information missing on your campaign. Click on the link that says, "Show me what's left to do". This will show you a list of everything on your campaign page. If anything is missing, it will be highlighted with a grey box and will say "NOT COMPLETE".
- Click Edit next to anything that is incomplete. Fill in any missing information and click Save.
- If everything is complete, click the "Review Campaign" button
Before you submit to Go Live, make sure that you are comfortable with your deadline (between 0 and 60 days) and funding goal. Those items cannot be changed once you launch your campaign. [Related Article: What You Can & Can't Edit After Your Campaign Is Live]
Congratulations, you're on your way!