After your campaign is live, you will still be able to edit and update many aspects of your campaign. You can edit your campaign by clicking "Edit" from the "Manage Campaign" drop-down menu in the upper right corner of your campaign page.
How to Edit Your Campaign Page
To edit your campaign page:
- Click on "Hi [your name]" next to the search bar
- Click on "My Profile"
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab
- Click on the campaign listing of your choice to be taken to that campaign page
- Select "Edit" from the "Manage Campaign" drop-down menu in the upper right corner of your campaign page
What You CAN'T Edit After Your Campaign Is Live
- Your funding goal
- Your campaign's funding type
- Any perks that have been claimed by a contributor
- Your campaign's currency
What You CAN Edit After Your Campaign Is Live
Campaign owners and editors CAN edit just about everything else, including (but not limited to):
- Pitch description: Format Your Pitch
- Media in your Pitch, Gallery, or Updates: Images & Video
- Team members: Add Team Members
- Payment type & information: How to Set Your Payment Type
- Campaign URL: How to Change Your Campaign Link
- Deadline: As a one-off, Indiegogo allows any campaigner to extend their campaign's deadline to bring their total days live to 60 days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request for an extension.
- Any perks that have not yet been claimed by a contributor: Add & Remove Perks