Indiegogo was founded in 2008 as a global funding platform to help anybody, anywhere raise money for anything! To get started, all you need is to create a profile and have a bank account or PayPal account.
To create a campaign:
- Go to the homepage
- Select Create at the top of the page
- Sign in, if you haven’t yet
- Fill out the Get Started page and click "2. Set Up Your Campaign"
Once you click "2. Set Up Your Campaign" on the Get Started page, your campaign will be saved in Draft mode. When your campaign is in Draft mode, it is not viewable to the public. Fill out information on each of the following tabs: Set Up Your Campaign, Get Funded and, optionally, Enhance Your Campaign.
Click on the links below for tips on creating your campaign:
- How to Choose your Goal and Deadline
- How to Create a Great Pitch
- Great Perk Ideas
- Add Team Members
- Set Up your Payment Types
- How to Raise Funds for a Beneficiary
You can edit your campaign in Draft mode for as long as you like. Once you click Go Live to launch your campaign, you can no longer change your Goal, Deadline or any Perks that have been claimed.