About Startup America
The Startup America Partnership is a movement - by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs - to help inspire and celebrate entrepreneurs, their firms and the people that join them. It was launched January 31st at the White House in response to President Obama's call to celebrate, inspire, and accelerate high-growth entrepreneurship throughout the nation. As part of the Partnership, Indiegogo has agreed to offer Startup America member companies and entrepreneurs the opportunity to raise $30 million of funding at a 50% discount on campaign fees.
Benefits of Joining Startup America on Indiegogo
Joining an Indiegogo partner is a great way to link your campaign to a larger organization while remaining a part of the thriving Indiegogo marketplace. Millions of dollars have been raised through Indiegogo Partner Pages. By joining Startup America you receive a 50% discount on campaign fees.
How to Join Startup America
- Go to Startup America’s Website: http://www.s.co/
- Apply to be a new member: http://www.s.co/get-connected
- Once you have an account, log in and go to: http://www.s.co/resources/funding-fees-offer-indiegogo
- Click on the button that says "View Deal" to be redirected to our website where you can create a campaign that will automatically be registered as a part of Startup America
How do I connect my existing campaign to Startup America
If your campaign is associated with Startup America, you can connect your campaign by emailing: support@Indiegogo.com. Please be sure to include the URL you see in your address bar when you follow the instructions below.
- Once you have an account with Startup America, login and go to: http://www.s.co/resources/funding-fees-offer-indiegogo
- Click on the button that says "View Deal"
- After clicking on "View Deal", you will be redirected to Indiegogo.com
- When you're redirected to Indiegogo, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the link that you are given in your address bar
Please note that any funds raised prior to connecting to Startup America are subject to our typical fee structure.