You can adjust how your name and contribution amount is displayed publicly on a campaign page's Funders tab. There are three visibility levels:
- Your contribution amount will be shown on the campaign page, but only the campaigner will see your name.
- Your name & contribution amount will be shown on the campaign page.
- Your name will be shown on the campaign page, but only the campaigner will see your contribution amount.
You will be able to elect your contribution's visibility status during the Share stage of the contribution process, right after you submit your payment information:
- At the top of the screen, you'll see your Contribution Summary details. Next to your name and amount, select the "Change your visibility" link to view the options above.
- After you make your selection, click the "SAVE CHANGES" button
Please note that visibility status only refers to what the public can see. Campaign owners will still be able to view your full name, email address, and shipping information for perk fulfillment purposes, even if you have elected to contribute anonymously.
If you would like to adjust your visibility after your contribution has already been made, you will need to sign up for an Indiegogo account or contact our Customer Happiness team for assistance at email@example.com.
If you have an account on Indiegogo, you can adjust the way your contribution amount or name is displayed on the public campaign page by following the instructions below:
Log in to Indiegogo
Click on "Hi [your name]", to the right of the search bar
Click "My Contributions" in the drop-down menu to be taken to your individual contributions page
Select “Name & Amount”, “Name Only” or “Anonymous” to change the visibility setting
If you would like to credit your contribution to a friend or family member, please see: How to Contribute for a Friend