Am I Required to Fulfill My Perks if I don't Meet My Goal?
If you are running a Flexible Funding campaign and you receive money from contributors - YES, you must fulfill your Perks.
If you are running a Fixed Funding campaign and you do NOT receive money - NO, you don't have to send Perks.
Where Can I Find Shipping Addresses?
Indiegogo collects all of your contributors' contact information on the Fulfillment tab of your campaign Dashboard. To get to the Fulfillment Tab:
- Go to your Campaign Homepage and click Manage Campaign
- Click Dashboard
- Click on the third tab, Fulfillment
If you need specific information from each contributor about Perk fulfillment (e.g. t-shirt size), we recommend getting in contact with them directly. For information on how to find your contributors' information, please visit our article.
Tips for Fulfilling Perks
- Keep your contributors updated on the status of their Perks, even after your campaign is over. If you post an update on the campaign page, it will be sent as an email to your contributors.
- Don't wait until the end of your campaign to fulfill Perks. Start as soon as you can!
- If your Perk fulfillment is behind schedule, let your contributors know. You don't want to keep them in the dark.
- Also see: 4 Ways to Make Crowdfunding Fulfillment Easy
How to Check on the Status of Your Perk (for Contributors)
For information on how to check on the status of your Perks, please visit our article: How to Check on Your Perks
For more information on how Perk fulfillment works for Flexible Funding vs. Fixed Funding campaigns, please visit our article: Funding Options