What's the status of my perk? When will it ship?
Each campaign is run by the individual campaign owner who is solely in charge of distributing any perks offered. So if you have any questions about when they expect to ship your perk, we recommend you get in touch with the campaign owner directly to ask about shipping dates.
How can I contact the campaign owner?
You can send a message to the campaigner by clicking the Contact link on your Order Details page. You can also reach out through the campaign page by doing the following:
- Log into your Indiegogo account (if necessary, you can set a password here)
- Go to the campaign page, and click on the 'Ask a question' link, located below the campaigner's name
- Type your message in the field
- Ensure you check the 'I am not a robot' box and/or complete the captcha as listed
- Click 'Send Message' and see confirmation the message was sent
The campaign owner will receive an email notification of your message, and can choose to reply to the email thread
The campaign owner doesn't respond to my emails. What can I do?
While perk offers are made and managed by campaign owners, Indiegogo expects campaigners to communicate regularly with their contributors. We are sorry if this is not the case with this campaign. Here's what we recommend you do:
- Visit the campaign owner's social media channels and website and contact them through these channels. Sometimes campaign owners focus their efforts on these channels.
- Contact Indiegogo Support to let them know that this campaign owner is unresponsive and we will remind them on their responsibilities.
- For more tips, please see this article.
How do I change my perk selection?
If you have any questions about the perk you claimed or would like to let the campaign owner know details of your perk, we recommend you contact the campaigner directly.
Where can I find my Order Details?
You can view your Order Details on your Individual Profile on Indiegogo by following these steps:
- Go to www.indiegogo.com and log in from the upper right corner
- Enter the email address that you have used for your order (if necessary, you can set a password here) and log in
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click 'My Contributions' from the drop-down menu
- Under the name of the perk, click where it says 'View Order Details'
What does "Order Locked" mean?
A status of "Order Locked" means that the campaigner has locked this order so no further edits can be made. We typically see orders locked by campaigners when they need to finalize addresses for shipping and/or have to send a final number of orders to their manufacturers.
If you need to make any changes to this order- including editing your shipping address, phone number, or to request a refund- please contact the campaign owner directly.
How do I edit my shipping information?
If your order is listed as "Order Placed," you can change the shipping address and phone number for this perk on your Profile's Contributions tab. Here's how to do it:
- Login to Indiegogo
- Click on your name on the upper-right hand corner of the page
- Click on 'My Contributions'
- Find the perk you'd like to change your address on and click on 'View Order Details'
- Click on the 'Edit Shipping Address' button on the left side of the order,
- Complete the changes you need to make to the address, and be sure to click 'Save'
How do I request a refund?
You can refund eligible contributions by following these steps:
- Login to your Indiegogo account (if necessary, you can set a password here) and click your name, in the top right corner
- Select 'My Contributions'
- Find the contribution you'd like to refund and click 'View Order Details'
- Click the 'Request Refund' button
Once you've initiated the refund, it can take up to 5 business days until the refund is reflected on your account statement, depending on the policy of your bank or financial institution.
Please note that if you do not see the Request Refund button on that page, your order is not eligible for a refund on our platform. In this case you should contact the campaign owner by using the Contact link on the order details page.
Learn more about our Refund Policy here.