Indiegogo allows Marketplace Sellers to add tracking numbers to every order so you can follow your fulfillment process from start to finish.
Where can I find my tracking number?
Once a seller adds a tracking number to your order, Indiegogo will email you to let you know your order has shipped.
Click on the Track Your Package link to be taken to the carrier's page with your shipping status.
What if I deleted/can't find my email?
No problem! You can also view your tracking number and link in your order details. You can view your tracking information and order details on your Indiegogo profile by doing the following:
- Login to your Indiegogo account
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click 'My Contributions' from the drop-down menu
- Under the name of the product you ordered, click where it says 'View Order Details'
- On the right hand side of the page, you'll see any available tracking information in the Payment section above your shipping address
- Click on the tracking number to go to the carrier's site
I didn't get an email, but I think I should have. What do I do?
If you didn't receive an email from Indiegogo within the estimated shipping time, the first thing you should do is check your order details page. If the seller is using a shipping carrier that Indiegogo doesn't recognize, you won't receive an email from Indiegogo but you will still see your tracking number in your order details. In these cases, we recommend that the seller contact you directly.
If there is no tracking number on your order details, you can contact the seller using the Contact button in the top right of your order details page.