Indiegogo allows Marketplace Sellers to add tracking numbers to their Orders & Donations Dashboard to help both sellers and customers follow their fulfillment process from start to finish.
How do I add tracking numbers?
You can add tracking numbers two ways. To add tracking information for all your orders in a batch, do the following:
- Visit your Marketplace Dashboard and select the Orders & Donations tab
- Export your placed orders CSV
- Once you've downloaded your CSV, you should see columns where you can enter your shipping carrier and tracking numbers. Enter this information for each order and save
- Import your completed file back into your Orders & Donations tab
- If your upload is successful, you'll see the 'CSV Imported Successfully' notification. If you receive an error message, please make sure your file is still in CSV format and try again
- The Tracking Info column will list the name of your shipping carrier. If you hover over the carrier's name, you'll see the individual tracking number
- All orders with a verified tracking number will be automatically marked as 'Fulfilled'
You can also add tracking information to individual orders.
- Click on the order number to go to the Order Details page
- On the right side of the page, click 'Add' under the 'Tracking Info' section
- Fill in the 'Carrier' and 'Tracking Number' fields and click 'Save'
How should I format my tracking info?
You should format your carrier names the way they are listed in the String Representation column here. Format your tracking numbers exactly the way your carrier does. Make sure you double check your formatting before you import your file to your dashboard in order to prevent errors in your tracking info.
What does 'Unrecognized' mean?
If you upload your CSV and see 'Unrecognized' listed in the Tracking Info column, this means that you are using a carrier Indiegogo does not recognize. You should reach out to your customer directly to send them their tracking info, since no customer with unrecognized tracking information will be able to see their tracking info in their order details.
What does 'Invalid' mean?
If you see 'Invalid' in the Tracking Info column, that means that your carrier doesn't recognize the tracking number. Please check your information and try again.
How do I correct tracking numbers?
You can correct individual numbers on the Order Details page. You can also correct invalid numbers on your CSV and reimport the entire completed file.
When should I add tracking information?
Your funds disbursement is approved based on the tracking information you upload, so make sure you have imported all your numbers before 11:59pm PST on Sunday. After importing your file, be sure to correct any invalid numbers. Errors in tracking numbers may lead to failed or delayed disbursements.
Do customers get notified?
Yes! Your customers will be notified via email as soon as a valid tracking number is added to their order. The email will include their tracking information and their order details. They will also be able to see the tracking information on their Order Details page. Again, double checking your tracking numbers before importing them into your dashboard is extremely important. You don't want your backers to receive the wrong information!