Campaigners can manage their campaign through their campaign's Dashboard. On your campaign's Dashboard, located under the "Orders & Donations" tab, you will find an interactive system to simplify the Perk fulfillment process.
Access Contributor Details
All of the information that you need to send your Perks is located on the 'Orders & Donations' tab on your Campaign's Dashboard.
To navigate there:
- Log in to Indiegogo and visit your Campaign Page
- Select 'Dashboard,' on the sidebar of your campaign page.
- Select 'Orders & Donations' from the sidebar
The Orders & Donations tab includes:
- Order Numbers
- Date of the Transaction
- Perks claimed
- Names and email addresses of your contributors
- Shipping addresses (if applicable)
Additional information is available on the individual order details page (click on the Order Number for the transaction you'd like to view), as well as by downloading the CSV of all orders on your campaign.
Manage Perk Specifics
If you need specific information from each contributor about Perk fulfillment (e.g. t-shirt size), we recommend getting in contact with them directly. For information on how to find your contributors' information, please visit our article: Contributor Contact Information
Keep track of Fulfillment Status by contribution
Use "Order States" on the contributions tab, to keep your perks and fulfillment organized. To keep track of the various stages for each contribution, you easily move contributions from "Received Orders" to "Locked Orders" or "Fulfilled Orders" based on a contribution's current Fulfillment status.
To move the orders and contributions to different states:
- View the "Received Orders" tab
- Check the orders you'd like to move
- Click "Move to" to select the destination of these checked orders- either "Locked" or "Fulfilled Orders"
Export Contributor Details as CSV
Campaign owners also have the ability to generate CSV files of all their contributors, as well as CSV files for their filtered selections of contributions. You can export your CSV files as an Excel File, Google Doc, or other application to manage your supporters.
Tip: Use your CSV file to set up a "Mail Merge" to quickly send emails to all of your contributors. You can set up different email templates for each Perk level. This is a good way for campaigns with a large number of contributors to quickly deliver perks or thank-you notes.
Have a lot of contributors and want to gather only a subset, or search for a specific contributor? No problem!
- The Contributions Tab allows you to easily filter your contributions by Perk or Shipping Country.
- You can also search for individual contributors by email or contributor name.
- You can easily Export either your complete list or just a filtered set of contributors.
Tips for Fulfilling Perks
- Keep your contributors updated on the status of their Perks, even after your campaign is over. If you post an update on the campaign page, it will be sent as an email to your contributors.
- Be sure to offer great customer service to your backers.
- Don't wait until the end of your campaign to fulfill Perks. Start as soon as you can!
- If your Perk fulfillment is behind schedule, let your contributors know by posting an update. You don't want to keep them in the dark.
- Also see: 4 Ways to Make Crowdfunding Fulfillment Easy