Campaigners can manage their campaign through their campaign's Dashboard. On your campaign's Dashboard, located under the "Orders & Donations" tab, you will find an interactive system to simplify the Perk fulfillment process.
All of the information that you need to send your Perks is located on the 'Orders & Donations' tab on your Campaign's Dashboard.
To navigate there:
- Log in to Indiegogo and visit your Campaign Page
- Select 'Dashboard,' on the sidebar of your campaign page.
- Select 'Orders & Donations' from the sidebar
The Orders & Donations tab includes:
- Order Numbers
- Date of the Transaction
- Perks claimed
- Names and email addresses of your Backers
- Shipping addresses (if applicable)
Additional information is available on the individual order details page (click on the Order Number for the transaction you'd like to view), as well as by downloading the CSV of all orders on your campaign.
Export Backer Details as CSV
Campaign owners also have the ability to generate CSV files of all their Backers, as well as CSV files for their filtered selections of contributions. You can export your CSV files as an Excel File, Google Doc, or other application to manage your supporters.
Tip: Use your CSV file to set up a "Mail Merge" to quickly send emails to all of your Backers. You can set up different email templates for each Perk level. This is a good way for campaigns with a large number of Backers to quickly deliver perks or thank-you notes.
Have a lot of Backers and want to gather only a subset, or search for a specific Backer? No problem!
- The Orders & Donations Tab allows you to easily filter your contributions by Perk or Shipping Country.
- You can also search for individual Backers by email or Backer name.
- You can easily Export either your complete list or just a filtered set of Backers.
Manage Perk Specifics
If you need specific information from each Backer about Perk fulfillment (e.g. t-shirt size), we recommend getting in contact with them directly. For information on how to find your Backers' information, please visit our article: Backer Contact Information
Keep track of Fulfillment Status by contribution.
Use"Order States" on the contributions tab, to keep your perks and fulfillment organized. To keep track of the various stages for each contribution, you easily move contributions from "Placed Orders" to "Locked Orders" or "Fulfilled Orders" based on a contribution's current Fulfillment status.
To move the orders and contributions to different states:
- View the "Placed Orders" tab
- Check the orders you'd like to move
- Click "Move to" to select the destination of these checked orders- either "Locked" or "Fulfilled Orders"
It's very important to keep your Order States up to date, on Indiegogo. If you want to ensure that backers cannot issue refunds for orders you have fulfilled, you MUST ensure you use these Order Management tools.
By moving shipped orders to the "Fulfilled" order state on Indiegogo, this notes to the backer that you have fulfilled their order. Furthermore, these order states are what the portion of Indiegogo's refund policy that states "the Perk associated with the contribution has been fulfilled," is based on. If an order is moved to a "Fulfilled" state on Indiegogo, the Backer will not be able to process a refund on Indiegogo.
If an order falls within our refund policy and you do not mark it as "Fulfilled" on Indiegogo, the backer will be able to process a refund on Indiegogo (even if you've shipped the order).
Bottom Line: Keeping accurate fulfillment statuses on orders will ensure that Backers are only able to process refunds for unfulfilled orders.
Tips for Fulfilling Perks
- Keep your Backers updated on the status of their Perks, even after your campaign is over. If you post an update on the campaign page, it will be sent as an email to your Backers.
- Be sure to offer great customer service to your backers.
- Don't wait until the end of your campaign to fulfill Perks. Start as soon as you can!
- If your Perk fulfillment is behind schedule, let your Backers know by posting an update. You don't want to keep them in the dark.
- Also see: 4 Ways to Make Crowdfunding Fulfillment Easy