For your Indiegogo campaign to accept PayPal contributions, you’ll need to have a PayPal account set up that meets the following six criteria:
- Your bank account must be be verified.
- Your email address must be confirmed.
- Your account must be capable of accepting USD ($), CAD (C$), AUD (A$), EUR(€), or GBP (£), depending on your campaign's currency.
- Your Payment Receiving Preferences must be set to allow "payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab."
- Your account must be capable of receiving the amount raised on your campaign.
- Your PayPal account balance must not be negative or zero. Make sure that your PayPal account balance is positive.
For more in-depth information setting up your PayPal account to meet these requirements, take a look at this article.