What is Amplifier?
Amplifier is a full-service-production and fulfillment company based in Austin, Texas, and is an Indiegogo partner. We have partnered with Amplifier to make it as easy as possible for Indiegogo campaigners to produce and fulfill physical goods being offered as contributor perks.
Amplifier provides you with one simple platform for printing, fulfillment, and support needs.
Indiegogo campaigners also receive personalized support from Amplifier customer service team, which includes coaching, a best practices toolkit, and shipment tracking tools. Please check out our FAQ below for details.
What Services Does Amplifier Provide?
- Screen Printing: apparel products like t-shirts and hoodies as well as tote bags;
- Print Products: such as posters, prints, laptop skins, and canvas wraps in addition to mugs, mousepads, and iPhone / iPad cases;
- Sourcing: embroidery, stickers, and other common items from third-party vendors;
- Fulfillment: warehousing and international shipping.
Production vs. Fulfillment Services
While there are advantages to integrating production and fulfillment under one roof, Amplifier does not require that clients utilize its production or sourcing capabilities. Clients remain in complete control of their supply chain and their customers. Clients choose what works best for them.
Most Common Merchandise Products
- T-shirts: most common merch, allows fans to publicly showcase their support
- Stickers & Posters: inexpensive, easy to ship, another way to publicly showcase support
- Other custom printed apparel
When To Outsource Merchandise Fulfillment?
- Campaigns with less than 100 shipments should produce locally and handle fulfillment themselves.
- Larger campaigns, especially those requiring over 1,000 shipments, would benefit from outsourcing to help save time and deliver a great experience for funders.
- For campaigns between 100 and 1,000 shipments, product-specific factors and general preferences will determine if outsourcing is the right move.
- Large and/or heavy items might need to be dropped shipped by the manufacturer rather than sent to a fulfillment house, in order to reduce unnecessary movement of such inventory, which can be expensive.
- Sometimes, unique and one-of-a-kind items (such as signed props) should be fulfilled by the campaigner rather than being outsourced to a third party.
What Does Amplifier Charge?
- The 10% discount applies to the printing charges for Amplifier Production (of t-shirts, posters, prints, etc.) as well as Amplifier Warehousing, Fulfillment, and Customer Service fees.
- The discount does not apply to items sourced outside of Amplifier.
You can download a sheet with some examples of pricing here.
What kind of tracking tools does Amplifier offer?
US shipments shipments:
- Delivery confirmation numbers are posted into my.amplifier shipping reports.
- Can also be emailed directly to contributors with customizable copy.
Canadian & International shipments:
- Affordable tracking methods for shipments to Canada.
- Tracking to destinations in other countries is possible though often expensive.
Minimum Order Requirement?
- Shipments: Recommended minimum of 100 shipments per campaign.
- Screen Print: Recommended 50 t-shirts per run.
How Do I Sign Up?
Make sure to contact Amplifier through the Indiegogo Contact Form at www.amplifier.com/indiegogo.