Indiegogo provides you with a dashboard, Emails, to selectively subscribe or unsubscribe from Indiegogo emails in your account's profile settings:
- Go to the Indiegogo homepage
- Click Log In in the upper right hand corner, above the search bar
- Enter your email address (create a new password if needed here)
- Click on the triangle next to your name
- Select "My Settings" from the drop down menu
- Select "Emails" from the menu
- Select or deselect subscriptions by clicking on the box left to the listed item
- Click on the "Manage X Campaigns" link to check your subscriptions to specific campaign updates
- Click "Save Subscriptions Settings" to submit your subscription choice
- To unsubscribe from all emails, check the box at the bottom of the page
- Please note that if that box is checked, you must uncheck it to start receiving emails, like campaign updates.
If you are a backer, we do recommend that you remain subscribed to the "Campaigns you support" emails to ensure that you are getting the most up-to-date information from the campaigners about their projects, delays, shipping updates, requests for information from the campaigner to facilitate shipping, and other important information.
If you are a campaign owner, we recommend that you remain subscribed to all “Important Updates” to ensure you are receiving all backer inquiries.
- Alerts when someone contributes to your campaign
- Direct Messages from backers
- New comments on your campaign
- New replies to your comments
- New comments on your campaign update, and
- New replies to your comments on your campaign update.