It's free to create a campaign! Here's all the information you need about Indiegogo's fees and pricing.
- Indiegogo's platform fee on all funds raised is 5%. It is free to sign up and create a campaign and fees are deducted from the funds you actually raise (not the goal you set).
- In addition, Stripe (our exclusive payment processor) charges a processing fee of 3% + 0.30 per transaction. There may also be an additional wire transfer fee, depending on your currency and bank account location. Note that Stripe treats debit cards the same way as credit cards, so the same fees apply.
- Funds sent to a bank account located outside the US are charged a $25 International Transfer Fee (see below). The International Transfer Fee, along with all applicable platform and payment processing fees, will be deducted from each disbursement we send to you.
- Please note that your bank may charge additional fees such as currency conversion, wire fees, etc. Indiegogo always recommends you contact your bank before entering your bank account information on your campaign. Indiegogo is not responsible for fees incurred by the campaigner as a result of a disbursement- including currency conversion, processing fees, or other bank/financial institution fees.
- There are no fees applied to Fixed Funding campaigns that don't meet their goal - all backers are refunded within 5 business days from the campaign's end date.
- No fees are applied to contributions refunded through Indiegogo. The full amount is refunded to the backer.
Raising Funds in USD with a US Bank Account
Raising Funds in USD without a US Bank Account
Raising Funds in GBP
Raising Funds in CAD
Raising Funds in EUR
Raising Funds in AUD
Raising funds through an InDemand project
Platform fees in InDemand are 5% if you ran your campaign on Indiegogo, 8% if you ran your campaign on another platform, and higher than 8% if you ran on another platform and receive additional support from our team (plus applicable Third Party Payment Processing Fees.) Contact us for more information.