- Who is your target audience?
- What resources and time do you currently have to run this campaign?
- Who can you invite to be part of your campaign team?
- Fundraising aside, what objective are you hoping to achieve?
- What would success look like a year after the campaign ends?
Your campaign can be used to support the greater ambitions of your project today and into the future. Think about how you can advance other long-term objectives in addition to your immediate need for funding.
For example, if your campaign relies on volunteers or users, think about how you can raise awareness of your project and find people who will be interested in later involvement. Maybe your perks could feature events that draw people into your community.
Releasing a product? Your campaign is a great chance to get feedback from future customers and even test your pricing models.