Use this checklist before you launch and ensure you have every aspect of your campaign set up for success!
- Prep for success with the Indiegogo Field Guide
- Read "A Pre-Launch Guide for Successful Campaigns [Free Campaign Prep Calendar and Checklist] "
- If you run a campaign to test-launch or market a product, read our Hardware Handbook
- If you raise funds for a movie, read our Film Handbook
Create Your Campaign Page
- Produce your pitch and pitch video
- Draft your pitch with images and infographics
- Determine your campaign length and goal
- Outline your perks
- Plan new perks for a mid-way boost and the final push
- Plan your campaign page updates
Set Up Your Payment Processes
- Choose a payment type
- Set up your payment, depending on the type:
- Verify your bank account setup
- Read "When Do I Get My Money?" to plan accordingly
Establish A Social Media Presence
- Read Tool Time Part 1
- Build your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram communities-
- This will ensure you have social media presence, and an audience on social media with whom you can share your campaign.
- Create a HootSuite account to manage your social media
Promote Your Campaign
- Team up with people to spread the word about your campaign
- Delegate roles and tasks to teammates (social media manager, campaign manager, etc.)
- Read Tool Time Part 2
- Identify bloggers, press, and influencers to contact throughout the campaign
- Craft email templates
- Plan grassroots efforts for targeting communities – meetups, parties, etc.
- Create a promotion calendar and a marketing strategy