After your campaign is live**, you will still be able to edit and update many aspects of your campaign. Some fields are locked after you launch to prevent errors with sending your funds later, or to help maintain trust with your Backers. You can edit your campaign by clicking Edit Campaign in the campaign toolbar just above your campaign's title.
What You CANNOT Edit After Your Campaign is Live
After you launch your campaign**, edits cannot be made to the following fields:
- Goal Amount
- Funding type
- Fixed or Flexible Funding
- Campaign title
- Any Perks that have been claimed by a Backer
- Campaign duration
- The campaign will run through the deadline set during campaign creation.
- Funds Recipient Information
- Cannot be altered once the Account Representative and/or Business has been verified.
- Make sure this information is accurate before launching. Read more here.
- Country of Legal Residence
- Bank Account Country
- Business Name
- Business Tax ID/EIN
- If you are raising funds for a business, the Business Name and Tax ID number also cannot be changed once verified.
- Legal First and Last Name (once verified)
- Date of Birth
- Bank details.
- For more details, see How to Set Up a Bank Account.
**After a campaign has ever been launched, including if it has been launched and later returned to draft.
What You CAN Edit After Your Campaign is Live
Campaign owners and editors can update the following, including (but not limited to):
- Pitch description
- Media in your Pitch
- Team Members
- Campaign Link
- Any perks that have not been claimed by a Backer
- Number of Perks available
- One Time Deadline change up to 60 days from your original launch date. (For more details, see:Deadlines)