After your campaign is live, you will still be able to edit and update many aspects of your campaign. You can edit your campaign by clicking Edit Campaign in the campaign toolbar just above your campaign's title.
What You CANNOT Edit After Your Campaign is Live
After you launch your campaign**, you cannot change the following fields:
- Funding type -- Fixed or Flexible Funding
- Goal Amount
- Any perks that have been claimed by a contributor
- Nonprofit status of your campaign, as well as the nonprofit organization to which the funds are being sent
- The PayPal account listed on your campaign (for campaign's raising funds in AUD). Please note that PayPal account changes aren't retroactive; we can't reroute funds already raised under one PayPal account to a different account.
- If you are raising funds in USD and have a US bank account, or are raising funds in EUR, you will not be able to change the below points. Make sure this information is accurate before launching. Read more here.
- Country of legal residence
- Bank account country
- Business name
- Business tax ID/EIN
- Legal first and last name
- Date of Birth
- If you are raising funds for a business, the business name and Tax ID number also cannot be changed.
**After a campaign has ever been launched, including if it has been launched and later returned to draft.
What You CAN Edit After Your Campaign is Live
Campaign owners and editors CAN edit just about everything else, including (but not limited to):
- Pitch description
- Media in your Pitch
- Team members
- Campaign link
- Any perks that have not yet been claimed by a contributor
- One Time Deadline change up to 60 days from your original launch date. (For more details, see:Deadlines)