You created a campaign draft? If you have saved it, you can go back to it and further edit it through your Indiegogo account:
- Go to www.indiegogo.com
- Click on "Log in" in the right upper corner of the page, above the search field
- Enter the email address you have used when you first created your campaign on Indiegogo
- Enter your password, or request a new password
- Once you're logged in, click on the little triangle that appears next to your name
- Select "My Campaigns" from the drop down menu
- Click on the little triangle next to "Actions"
- Select "Edit Campaign" from the drop down menu
- Select the area of your campaign that you'd like to edit from the left menu bar, e.g. "Story," or "Perks etc.
- Make your necessary changes, and be sure to click 'Save Changes'
Note: Campaigns can stay in 'Draft' mode for up to 6 months from their creation date. If you have a campaign in draft mode for longer than 6 months, it will expire and be removed from your account. We won't be able to recover removed drafts.