Many contributors find campaigns by way of their friends’ recommendations. If you’re especially excited about a project on Indiegogo and want to help out, keep in mind that sharing links to a campaign by email or social media is one of the very best ways to spread the word!
There are several other sources to check out if you’re looking to explore and discover something new!
- Indiegogo Newsletters
- Receive regular emails that includes a collection of current notable projects on Indiegogo.
- We also have "Just for You" emails that are unique to you based on your preferences in your 'Interests' section of your Indiegogo profile and your contribution history.
- Sign up by creating an Indiegogo account.
- Explore Collections
- Trending tab
- Helps you discover which campaigns are trending on Indiegogo.
- Browse Campaigns by Category
- Check out Products Shipping Soon, via our Marketplace
- Products offered on the Marketplace are available directly from the sellers and ship straight to you.