Enterprise Crowdfunding is a new way that established companies are using Indiegogo to tap into new audiences, make better decisions and gain insight into industry trends. Established organizations are crowdfunding their latest products, contributing to campaigns on Indiegogo that they believe in and running contests to find the next great idea.
Businesses are turning to the crowd to:
- Build brand awareness by engaging your customers and their extended networks in a new way
- Discover innovative ideas from the crowdfunding community for future product development
- Conduct market research and test ideas with new demographics, price points, messaging, etc.
- Receive feedback from targeted audiences to make smarter business decisions
Examples of Companies Using Enterprise Crowdfunding?
- Hasbro: Hasbro launched two challenges to discover the next great tabletop game. Through its first innovation contest on Indiegogo, the company discovered Dan Goodsell’s crowdfunded idea for Mr. Toast and this fall, the product will be in stores nationwide.
- General Electric’s FirstBuild: GE’s FirstBuild team launched two different products via crowdfunding, the Paragon Induction Cooktop and Opal Nugget Ice Maker, acquiring 10,000 new customers and raising $3 million along the way.
- Triscuit: Triscuit teamed up with Indiegogo to flash fund up-and-coming foodmakers and contributed a total of $250,000 to campaigns across North America, fully funding projects and adding support for others who already have backing.
- Heineken: In May 2016, Heineken launched an initiative to reward crowdfunded projects in five cities looking to improve local communities. They are contributing up to $20,000 to each of the initiatives this year.
- Pfizer: Project Get Old is a new initiative from Pfizer aimed at empowering health and wellness campaigns on Indiegogo. They will be giving away $50,000 to one entrepreneur on the platform that is improving quality for life of people as they age.
Difference Enterprise Crowdfunding vs Regular Campaign?
While Indiegogo campaigns are typically run by individual entrepreneurs and organizations looking to bring their ideas to life, Enterprise Crowdfunding is designed for larger businesses to engage new networks through marketing programs and special product launches with the help of the Indiegogo expert team.
Where Can I Get More Information?
Visit learn.indiegogo.com/enterprise to learn more and get in touch with our team.