If you are are trying to make changes to your Indiegogo account, please read the information below. If you are trying to change your email subscription settings, please see this article.
Can I deactivate my account and what does 'deactivating' mean?
If you deactivate your account, you will no longer be able to login, manage your contributions, and will lose any created campaigns. All comments, referrals, social media connections, and newsletter subscriptions will be removed. You'll need to create a new account if you wish to use Indiegogo in the future, but previous account information won't be restored to you.
If your account is not connected to a live or ended campaign, you can deactivate your account by following these steps:
- Log into your Indiegogo account
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to the section 'Deactivate Your Account'
- If your account is eligible for deactivation, you will see a button to deactivate your account
- Review the information that appears and confirm your account deactivation
I have multiple Indiegogo accounts under different email addresses. How does this happen?
Indiegogo accounts are created every time you use a unique email address on the site. If you have more than one account, your other account(s) could have been created for the following reasons:
- You back a campaign or create a new account using a different email address
- You logged in using a Facebook account associated with a different email address
- You used Apple Pay to back a campaign and your Apple Pay account is associated with a different email address
- You misspelled your email address
- You used autofill on your contribution and it filled in an incorrect email address
Can my accounts be combined?
Unfortunately, Indiegogo does not merge accounts into a single account or move individual transactions from one account to another. Contributions must be managed from the email address associated with the transaction. If you have access to the email addresses on your separate Indiegogo accounts and need help logging in to Indiegogo, click here to reset your password.
What if I don't have access to the email address on my account?
If you remember the password associated with your Indiegogo account, you are welcome to login with the old email address and password. You'll then be able to update the email address on the account to a new one and manage your account.
If you do not remember the password to your Indiegogo account, unfortunately you will not be able to manage this account and any contributions you made will remain associated with this account. You would need to gain access to the email account to be able to reset your Indiegogo account password and manage this Indiegogo account.