As part of Indiegogo's Guaranteed Delivery program, campaign owners are required to: (1) use one of EasyPost's eligible carriers listed here and (2) provide tracking information for all perks they ship. Here are instructions on how to add tracking numbers.
How do I add tracking numbers?
You can add tracking numbers two ways. To add tracking information for all your perks in a batch, do the following:
- Visit your Campaign Dashboard and select the Perks Claimed & Donations tab
- Once you've downloaded your CSV, you should see columns where you can enter your shipping carrier and tracking numbers. Enter this information for each contribution and save
- Import your completed file back into your Perks Claimed & Donations tab
- If your upload is successful, you'll see the 'CSV Imported Successfully' notification. If you receive an error message, please make sure your file is still in CSV format and try again
- The Tracking Info column will list the name of your shipping carrier. If you hover over the carrier's name, you'll see the individual tracking number
You can also add tracking information to individual contributions.
- Click on the contribution number to go to the Contribution Details page
- On the right side of the page, click 'Add' under the 'Tracking Info' section
- Fill in the 'Carrier' and 'Tracking Number' fields and click 'Save'
How should I format my tracking info?
You should format your carrier names the way they are listed in the String Representation column here. Format your tracking numbers exactly the way your carrier does. Make sure you double check your formatting before you import your file to your dashboard in order to prevent errors in your tracking info.
What does 'Unrecognized' mean?
If you upload your CSV and see 'Unrecognized' listed in the Tracking Info column, this means that you are using a carrier EasyPost does not recognize. You must use one of EasyPost's eligible carriers listed here.
What does 'Invalid' mean?
If you see 'Invalid' in the Tracking Info column, that means that your carrier doesn't recognize the tracking number. Please check your information and try again.
How do I correct tracking numbers?
You can correct individual numbers on the Contribution Details page. You can also correct invalid numbers on your CSV and reimport the entire completed file.
Do backers get notified when I add tracking numbers?
Yes! Your backers will be notified via email as soon as a valid tracking number is added to their contribution. The email will include their tracking information and their contribution details. They will also be able to see the tracking information on their Contribution Details page. Again, double checking your tracking numbers before importing them into your dashboard is extremely important. You don't want your backers to receive the wrong information!