Backers are at the heart of any crowdfunding campaign, and the pre-launch phase is where the heartbeat begins. That’s why we’re introducing our newest community feature, Pre-Launch Discussions, to allow campaigners to communicate with potential backers and build a following even before your campaign launches.
With Pre-Launch Discussions, you’ll be able to build your community early and understand potential backers’ expectations for your product as soon as possible. You can collect feedback, answer questions, and post topics about your campaign as you prepare the materials of your campaign launch.
To access Pre-Launch Discussions, you need to enable the feature first. How it works:
- Go to your campaign dashboard: Pre-Launch >> Discussion
- Enable Pre-Launch Discussions
- Start a new topic to engage with potential backers
- Respond to backers’ questions and collect feedback
- Share the Pre-Launch Discussions page URL with your community
The key of a successful campaign launch is to understand your community early on and take control of the conversation. Check out this article to learn how to build a community before your campaign launch.