Where is My Perk?
Receiving your perk(s) often takes time! Selecting a perk as a part of your contribution is not the same thing as buying something online. Perks may require much more than just money to develop, manufacture and distribute.
It's important to be aware of the work and timelines between the time you contribute and when a campaigner may be able to fulfill your perk. For more information on this, see What's the campaigner doing? I'm waiting for my perk!
Perks are offers made and managed solely by campaign owners. Indiegogo does not run campaigns nor does Indiegogo fulfill perks. If you want to inquire about the status of a perk, please contact the campaign owner directly.
Check the Updates tab
Campaign owners are encouraged to update their backers on the status of their perk deliveries by sending out campaign updates. If you had chosen to opt out of receiving campaign updates during the contribution process or have since unsubscribed from campaign updates, these updates are still posted on the campaign page, under the Updates tab. We recommend checking to see if the campaign owner has posted any information about perk shipping schedules.
Contact the Campaign Owner
Since campaign owners manage perks, please contact the campaign owner directly to find out the status of your perk. If you have an Indiegogo account and have contributed to the campaign, you can post a comment to the campaign page, or you can send a direct message to the campaign owner:
To post a comment:
- Go to the Campaign page
- Click on the Comments tab, type in your comment and click "Add a Comment"
- If you would like to keep the comment private so that only the campaign owner can see it, click the box that says, “keep private” before adding a comment.
- Note: 500 character count limit on comments
You will only be able to send a comment to the campaign owner if you have contributed to their campaign or are on the same campaign team.
To send a direct message:
- Log into your Indiegogo account
- Go to the Campaign page, and click on the "Contact" link underneath the pitch video / image
- Type your message in the field, and click 'Send Message'
- Note: 500 character count limit on Direct Messages
Please note: If you have an Indiegogo account, but are not a backer or member of the campaign team, you will not be able to post a comment on the campaign page or send a direct message.
If you do not have an Indiegogo account, you will not be able to comment on campaigns or direct message campaign owners on our platform.
What if I Don't Receive My Perk?
Indiegogo is unable to guarantee that projects will succeed or that perks will be delivered or deemed satisfactory.
Note: This article does not constitute as legal advice. We recommend for you to consult with your attorney before taking any legal action
- For information about seeking a refund for your contribution, please see: Refunds