Campaigns are run by their individual Campaign Owners, not by Indiegogo. As such, they are best able to help answer any questions you might have about their project or perks they are offering!
If you have any questions or concerns about a particular campaign, or perks offered in a campaign, or claims made in a campaign, we recommend that you get in touch with the campaign owner directly. If you have an Indiegogo account and have contributed to the campaign, you can post a comment to the campaign page, or you can send a direct message to the campaign owner:
- Backer: How to Post a Comment
- Backer: How to Send A Direct Message
- Not A Backer: Have a Question for a Campaigner
You will only be able to post a comment on the campaign page if you have an Indiegogo account and are a backer of that campaign, or are on the same campaign team. To post a comment:
- Log in your Indiegogo account
- Go to the Campaign Home page
- Click on the Comments tab, type in your comment and click "Add a Comment."
The campaign owner has the ability to reply directly to your comment, on the comments tab.
You will only be able to send a direct message to the Campaign Owner if you have an Indiegogo account and are a backer of that campaign, or are on the same campaign team. As a Backer of a campaign, you can send a direct message to the campaigner, by following these steps:
Log into your Indiegogo account used to make the contribution (if necessary, you can set a password here)
Go to the Campaign page, and click on the 'Ask a question' link, located below the Campaigner's Name
Type your message in the field
Ensure you check the 'I am not a robot' box and/or complete the captcha as listed
Click 'Send Message' and see confirmation the message was sent
* The campaign owner will receive an email notification of your message, and can choose to reply to the email thread. By sending this message you'll share your email address and the campaign owner can respond directly via email to your message.
* Please note, Direct Messages have a character count limit of 500 characters.
If you have an Indiegogo account, but are not a Backer or member of the campaign team, you will not be able to post a comment on the campaign page or send a Direct Message to the Campaign Owner.
You may be able to contact the campaigner through a website, or other social media account if the Campaigner has listed them on their campaign page. If they have added these sites to their campaign, you can find them located under the "About" link, located below the Campaigner’s Name. If there are no website or social media links listed there, this means the Campaigner has chosen not to include these points of contact.