If you have a Wordpress blog, you can add an Indiegogo widget to your site once your campaign is live.
How to Add a Widget to your Wordpress Blog
First, make sure your Wordpress Blog has the Wordpress iframe plug-in installed:
- Sign into your Wordpress blog.
- Go to http://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/ to install the iframe plug-in
Second, generate the code to embed your campaign widget:
- Go back to your Indiegogo campaign page
- Make sure you're logged in your Indiegogo account
- Click on the "Embed" button, located to the left of your main pitch video or image. The Embed button is only available after your campaign has launched.
- Copy the link you just generated, it should look like this <iframe src="https://www.indiegogo.com/project/xxx/embedded" width="222px" height="445px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Third, insert code in your Wordpress blog:
- Next, sign back into your Wordpress blog.
- Go to your blog dashboard.
- Click on the page, where you'd like to add the campaign widget
- Paste the link that you have generated on Indiegogo