Am I Required to Fulfill Perks that Backers claimed?
If you received funds from Backers, you must fulfill the Perks claimed by your Backers.
- You must fulfill perks if you received the Backer's funds from Indiegogo, EVEN if your Flexible Funding campaign did not meet it's full goal.
- If you raised funds, but the Backers were refunded and you did NOT receive the funds (as in a Fixed Funding campaign that did not meet it's goal by the deadline), you are not required to fulfill perks.
Where Can I Find Shipping Addresses?
Indiegogo collects all of your contributors' contact information on the Perks Claimed & Donations tab of your campaign dashboard. To get to the Perks Claimed & Donations Tab:
- Go to your campaign page
- Click the Dashboard option from your campaigner toolbar
- Click on "Perks Claimed & Donations"
If you need specific information from each contributor about perk fulfillment (e.g. t-shirt size) where you didn't collect this information through Indiegogo's Perk Item Options, you will need to get in contact with your backers, directly.
For information on how to find your contributors' information, please visit our article.
Tips for Fulfilling Perks
- Keep your contributors updated on the status of their Perks, even after your campaign is over. If you post an update on the campaign page, it will be sent as an email to your contributors.
- Don't wait until the end of your campaign to fulfill Perks. Start as soon as you can!
- If your Perk fulfillment is behind schedule, let your contributors know. You don't want to keep them in the dark.
- Use the "Contribution States" on the contributions tab, to keep your perks and fulfillment organized. To keep track of the various stages for each contribution, you can easily move contributions from "Placed" to "Locked or "Fulfilled" based on a contribution's current Fulfillment status.
- Also see: 4 Ways to Make Crowdfunding Fulfillment Easy
How to Check on the Status of Your Perk (for Contributors)
For information on how to check on the status of your Perks, please visit our article: How to Check on Your Perks