All campaigns that have raised funds must be kept live in order to preserve your campaign information and contributor details. Campaigns can only be deleted if they have not raised any funds.
If your Campaign DID raise funds:
Campaigns that have raised funds (that is, received a contribution to their project), cannot be deleted. Instead, your campaign will stay live and publicly visible indefinitely- both during the campaign fundraising period, and after the campaign has ended.
If your Campaign did NOT raise funds:
If your campaign has not raised funds, you can delete your campaign through your individual profile by following the instructions below:
- Login to your Indiegogo account
* Ensure you are on www.indiegogo.com (our website), and not support.indiegogo.com (our Help Center)
- Click on "Hi [your name]" next to the search bar
- Click on "My Profile"
- Click on the "Campaigns" tab to see the campaigns you're on
- Click on "Actions" in the campaign box you'd like to delete
- Select 'Return to Draft'
- Click on the 'Actions' menu again
- Select 'Delete Campaign'
Please note that once a campaign has been removed, it cannot be recovered.